Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 Top 10 Lists

Since 2010 will be coming to an end in just a couple of days, I see it only fitting by bidding it farewell with 10 Top 10 lists from 2010.

Join in with the fun if you would like.

List #1
My Top 10 Experiences of 2010:
10. Deeper Still
9. Learning the art and science of couponing
8. Knitting hats for the needy
7. Participating in my first 5K & 10K
6. Greg getting a new job after we up and move to GA for the first job
5. Kirsten getting potty trained
4. Finally closing on our house after 8 different closing attempts
3. Renovating the whole house before we could move in
2. Saints winning the Super Bowl
1. Meeting Kirk Cameron

List #2
My Top 10 Georgia Experiences of 2010:
10. Lenox Square on New Year's Day
9. The Pink Pig at Macy's during Christmas season
8. Driving myself for the the first time on I-20 and I-75 in Atlanta
7. Spending days with Kirsten at Centennial Park and surrounding areas...CNN Center, World of Coke, GA Aquarium, and Imagine It Children's Museum
6. Thanksgiving Day 5K
5. Race For the Cure through Atlantic Station and midtown Atlanta
4. Season passes to Whitewater
3. Braves games
2. Meeting 11 Alive's Weatherman Chesley McNeil
1. Running in the Peachtree Road Race

List #3
My Top 10 Favorite Places I Ate in Atlanta in 2010 (not saying they're all swanky, just good)
10. Sweet Tomatoes
9. Cheeseburger Bobby's
8. Olive Tree
7. Doc Green's
6. Fabiano's
5. Gumbeaux's
4. Maggiano's
3. Cheesecake Factory
2. Ted's Montana Grill
1. The Real Chow Baby

List #4
My Top 10 Favorite things about Atlanta that MS didn't offer:
10. Lots of TV shows and movies are filmed here
9. Lots of stars live here and you can sometimes catch them out and about
8. Any type of traveling entertainment comes to Atlanta
7. We have Pottery Barn and Crate & Barrel stores
6. Cheesecake Factory, The Real Chow Baby, Doc Green's, Cheeseburger Bobby's, Jim-N-Nicks, etc.
5. Coke Zero is served in almost every restaurant or fast food establishment and every vending machine
4. Dunkin' Donuts everywhere (cheaper coffee than Starbucks)
3. Chick-fil-A on every corner
2. Publix, Food Lyon, and Whole Foods grocery stores
1. 11 Alive News...not your normal newscast

List #5
My Top 10 Purchases of 2010:
10.Vanilla Coke Zero (tastes just like dessert)
9. Tuition/Enrollment to Kirsten's preschool (we're very satisfied)
8. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser (it's really magic and it really erases practically anything)
7. My Coupon Buddy book (keeps my coupons organized...even if it's nerdy to you, it's saving lots of $$$$ for me)
6. My SPIbelt (this tiny belt with a tiny pocket that can hold my entire purse plus t/p and extra socks, and you can't even see it under my shirt)
5. My Polar F6 heart rate monitor (I've lost 30 lbs. since I started working out with it, and I shaved 5 min. off my 5K)
4. Deeper Still tickets
3. 2 piece removable shower head (I can get in the shower with Kirsten and bathe her without even getting myself wet)
2.. Blinds for our house
1. Our house

List # 6
(You actually thought I would leave this list out)
Top 10 Quotes from the Real Housewives of Atlanta:
10. "Close yo' legs to married men." -NeNe Leakes (to Kim Z.)
9. "Who's gone check me, Boo?" - Sheree Whitfield (to her event planner)
8. "I just want to bring my girls up with the same morals and values that I have."-Kim Zolciak
7. "Kim, I'm weirded out that you think you can sing, I'm weirded out that you wear a wig, and I'm weirded out that you're in a relationship with a married man." -Cynthia Bailey
6. "Phaedra's baby shower was boughetto!" -Kandi Burruss
5. "*%#*# don't know when she got knocked up?" - Sheree Whitfield (about Phaedra's pregnancy)
4. "So I've made us this friend contract..." -Cynthia Bailey (to NeNe Leakes)
3. "Now I think I'm ready to do film." -Sheree Whitfield (after her 1st time acting in community theater)
2. "I guess he was in prison for six years. Maybe he murdered somebody... six years is a long time." -Kim Zolciak (about Phaedra's husband, Apollo)
1. "Just because you stripped out of a nurses costume at the Cheetah Club, does not qualify you to be a registered nurse, baby." - Phaedra Parks (about Kim Zolciak, claiming she was a nurse)

List #7
Top 10 People I'd Like to Have Lunch with:
10. Donny Deutsch
9. Ann Curry
8. NeNe Leakes
7. Dave Ramsey
6. Sarah Palin
5. Beth Moore
4. Tyler Perry
3. Hoda Kotb
2. Mandisa
1. Gina Neely

List #8
Top 10 Ways to Serve Chicken:
10. Chicken Teriyaki
9. Chicken and Rice
8. Chicken Rotel
7. Chicken Taco Soup
6. Chicken Strips
5. Chicken-N-Dumplins
4. Buffalo Chicken
3. Engagement Chicken (soaked in lemon juice and pepper)
2. Mexican Chicken
1. Chicken Parmesan

List #9
Top 10 TV Moments of 2010:
10. Simon Cowell's final appearance on American Idol
9. Conan O'Brien returns to late night TV
8. Bristol Palin makes it to the finals on Dancing With The Stars
7. Finale of Lost
6. New Kids on the Block and Back Street Boys make music history by singing together on AMA's
5. Patrick House from Brandon, MS wins The Biggest Loser
4. Betty White hosts SNL
3. University of Southern Mississippi's marching band, The Pride, performs in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
2. The miners from Chile are rescued
1. The Saints win the Super Bowl

List # 10
Top 10 List of Goals and Things I am looking forward to in 2011:
10. Get more comfortable driving on Atlanta's scary interstates
9. Getting fully moved in our house
8. Hoping we'll have or at least be expecting baby #2
7. Pay off credit cards
6. Get office set up, and kiln hooked up so I can get back to work
5. Go to Disney World
4. Studying, Jesus The One and Only Bible study with my girls
3. Catching up with some old friends
2. Kirsten will be participating in her first wedding as a flower girl
1. Celebrating 10 years with Greg

Hope you all have a Happy New Year. Be safe out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment