Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Kirsten


Today is my baby's 3rd birthday. I can't believe she's 3 years old. Greg has been off of work since last Thursday afternoon and Kirsten and I have really enjoyed having him around to just hang out and spend some quality family time together. Our families came in last weekend for her birthday party and it was a blast. I'll post some pictures of that in my next blog.


This blog is going to be devoted to my Kirsten. We've tried to make sure she got lots of fun "kid" time in while Greg's had off. Since last Saturday we've had a birthday party, gone to Jump 4 Joey, played on the slip-n-slide, gone to Chick-fil-A, played with bubbles, stayed up late, slept late, made her a princess bed, eaten lots of sugar, gone to White Water water park, eaten more sugar, played dress up, and watched lots of Disney and Nickelodeon. She is so awesome, and we've had the best time with her.


Since Kirsten's the big "3" today, I want to list my top 3 things I love about her:

1 - She is the perfect mix of her daddy & me...she has his sense of humor and problem solving skills and she has my creativity and outspoken ways


2- She's so observant... she always remembers the last place she left something, and she catches anything...she's always paying attention even when it seems like she's doing her own thing


3- She's so girly...I love it. She's not afraid to play and hang with the boys, but she'll do it wearing her princess crown and skirt


Happy Birthday Kirsten! I LOVE YOU!!!


1 comment: