Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Party With The Girls






Tonight was our Bible Study Group's Christmas Party. We've spent the last 12 weeks doing Beth Moore's study on Daniel. This study was challenging to say the least, but it was so worth the challenge. We all made a commitment to learn back in September. Not only did we learn about Daniel and his faithfulness, we also learned about his God. The wonderful thing, this is also our God.



Through the study of Daniel, I met some amazing women that I was privileged to spend my Monday nights with. Who needs Monday Night Football when I can spend time getting to know God and these wonderfully gifted women? I am so blessed that God placed each of these precious women in my life.


Our Christmas Party was at O'Charley's in Hiram. The food was great, but the company and fellowship was even better. We were each greeted at the table with little bags of Christmas goodies. Also, our entertainment was the little game we played for our ornament exchange.


I love these ladies and I am so blessed to know each of them. God has placed us all in each other's lives for a reason. I can't wait to start our next Beth Moore study, Stepping Up, a study of Psalms.


To my girls, this is my prayer for you...


Phil. 1:3-6

I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
















No comments:

Post a Comment